Working out at the comfort of your own home is more fulfilling especially for a big person than going to the gym. If you are among them, you only need the best treadmill for big guys and you will be exercising at any time of the day. After all it’s your home and there is no opening or closing hours.
I am a gym instructor if you aren’t aware so I observe the struggles of a fat person on treadmill.
I’m a kind person so I began a research on heavy duty treadmills to ease the pressure on the obese people.
There are hundreds of treadmills out there so it is for you to choose the size, design and even the price of treadmill for 300 lb person.
Below is a list of some of the best treadmills for big guys and I hope it will be of great help to you once you decide to own a treadmill heavy weight capacity.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Affordable Treadmill For Big Guys.
- 1.1 1. Lifespan TR1200i Folding Treadmill.
- 1.2 2. Exerpeutic T1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill.
- 1.3 3. ProGear HCXL 4000 Ultimate High Capacity Extra Wide Walking and Jogging Electric Treadmill
- 1.4 4. Sole F85 Treadmill.
- 1.5 5. Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill.
- 2 7. Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill.
- 3 8. ProForm PTL99715 Power 995i Exercise Treadmill.
- 4 What To Consider When Buying The Best Treadmill For Big Guys.
Best Affordable Treadmill For Big Guys.
1. Lifespan TR1200i Folding Treadmill.
Lifespan TR1200i Folding Treadmill is the best treadmill for big guys that provide maximum comfort at home. It has a 2.5 high quality motor that enhances it functionality. What else could you be looking for in other heavy duty treadmills?
It has a wide running surface that can accommodate any size of a person whether they are running or just walking.
This will keep you relaxed since there is no fear of tripping. Your knees, back and joints are well protected by the shock absorbers that offer optimum cushioning.
The multicolored LCD will display your time, distance you ran, speed, calories among other aspects related to your workout.
The 21 exercise programs have a wide range of activities that your treadmill can perform. Ensure that this is the treadmill for over 200 lb that you go for at the store.
- It has an adjustable speed scale which makes it flexible for all users.
- It can be applied for weight management, sports training among other health related aspects.
- The warranty period could have been longer.
2. Exerpeutic T1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill.
This treadmill for obese people is a great way to burn some extra calories. As the name suggests, Exerpeutic T1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill is the solution to a fun walk to your healthy lifestyle.
This best treadmill for home has added advantages over just outdoor running.
The cushioning on this treadmill 400 lb capacity will ensure that you are safe from too much impact. The motor is 1.5 high torque and has a quiet drive to ensure that your working out environment is quiet and very peaceful.
It has a maximum speed of 4 miles per hour which can be adjusted at 1/10 intervals. The belt is 20’’ wide and there are extra-long handles for safety.
- It is very quiet due to the quiet drive.
- You can assemble it in just a few minutes hence saves you time.
- The walking platform is short which limits the users who want to run.
3. ProGear HCXL 4000 Ultimate High Capacity Extra Wide Walking and Jogging Electric Treadmill
ProGear HCXL 4000 is a heavy duty treadmill that will take you through an interesting journey of losing the extra fat.
Did I say you can also tone your muscles with this treadmill?
It has a weight capacity of 400 lbs therefore ideal for most big guys. The 1.5 high torque power motor ensures that the functionality of this treadmill for obese people is unbeatable.
With its speed of 4 miles per hour, you will be able to do some intense running at any time of the day. After all, you are at your own home.
- It has a durable frame for support of 400 lbs.
- It is inexpensive hence you can afford.
- The motor is a little less powerful compared to other treadmills.
4. Sole F85 Treadmill.
Another treadmill for 300 lb person is the Sole F85. It is a great companion for you and your family as you plan to take up a healthy life style. How about you try it out? The weight capacity of 400 lb is a good enough reason for you to purchase it.
It comes along with a 4.0 CHP Motor that allows a speed range of 0.5 to 12 miles per hour. Isn’t that perfect for anyone willing to run, jog or even walk on a treadmill heavy weight capacity?
There are several programs available for you among other features such as two-ply belt, cooling fans, mp3 compatible sound system, pulse grip and a 9’’ LCD display.
You will be surprised at how fast you tone your muscles with the best treadmill for big guys.
- It has a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour.
- The LCD Display is large enough hence you can easily read.
- It is not easy to move around due to the weight.
5. Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill.
Tired of searching for a treadmill for 300 lb person? Relax now because Exerpeutic 2000 has all you could ask for in a treadmill. It has a reinforced heavy duty frame that can accommodate individuals up to 400 pounds. I believe you are not past that.
This treadmill for 300 lb person comes along with extra long safety handles, a desk for placing your book, IPad etc, large LCD display as well as a powerful motor.
Forget about your bad day at work as you jog on the running surface that is wide enough to support you.
- It is very safe due to the long handles.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 400 thus ideal for most users.
- It is more expensive than most heavy duty treadmills.
7. Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill.
It is now time you forget about rushing to the gym and buy your own best treadmill for big guys.
Exerpetic TF900 will fulfill all your needs at the comfort of your own home. You can even wake up in the middle of the night for a few minutes jogging. You know.
The heavy duty treadmill has a heavy duty frame that has the ability to support 350 pounds all day.
The LCD display window shows you the distance walked, time, speed and the calories you have burned. It features a maximum speed of 4 miles per hour hence perfect for walking.
- The price is ideal for many people.
- It is perfect for walking and jogging.
- It is not advisable if you are using it for running.
8. ProForm PTL99715 Power 995i Exercise Treadmill.
ProForm PTL99715 Power 995i is a cheap treadmill for running with a 3.0 CHP motor system.
It has one commercial ply belt that does not stretch so as to enhance durability. The proshox cushioning keeps you off too much impact that could damage your joints.
Other features of this heavy duty treadmill include iPod compatible audio speakers, 30 workout apps, a fan, grip pulse, reinforced frame, digital speed control, an iFit display, non-flex roller and a tablet holder.
This makes it the best treadmill for big guys that you should surely trust.
- It is easy to store because of the folding system.
- It is ideal for small spaces.
- It can get squeaky after a short period of use due to its light weight.
What To Consider When Buying The Best Treadmill For Big Guys.
Before you buy anything, whether a recumbent bike, a treadmill or any other excise machine, there are things that you must put into consideration.
It is not any different when it comes to buying the best treadmill for big guys.
Below are some of the things that should be at the back of your mind when you go to the store to purchase a heavy weight capacity treadmill.
The size of the treadmill determines the space it will occupy. Take the measurements of the place you want to put it and buy a treadmill for obese people that will properly fit in.
- Ease of use:
A good treadmill for 300 lb person should give you an easy time to use. The buttons should be well labeled to avoid confusion.
This is very important. You don’t want to go for a month with no food after overspending on your heavy duty treadmill. Check your bank account before you cash out some good money for a treadmill.
- Weight capacity:
The best treadmill for home should accommodate at least 50 lbs more than your actual weight. With this, you will be sure that no breakages will occur during your sessions.
Heavy duty treadmills come with different features depending on what they are intended to do as well as their price. Choose a treadmill with the features that will suit your needs.
- Track size:
This is where you will be doing your running or walking. The bigger the track the better it is. Running will be much easier than when the track is small. You might trip and injure yourself in the processing of losing weight.
A treadmill 400 lb capacity with a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour is ideal for all users. Adjust the speed for your comfort and enjoyment.
The best home treadmill for runners should have workout programs that will help you in your journey of getting back to shape.
Too much impact on your knees might cause health complications. The best treadmill for big guys should have proper cushioning to minimize the impact.
Having the best treadmill for big guys at home will save you the stress of getting late for your gym session.
No one wants to annoy the instructor at the gym, you know they have a lot to do. You can burn the extra calories in your own home with a cheap treadmill for running.